They say friendships come and go, leaving just footprints in one`s heart. That may apply to others, but never will it to us. We`ll stay on strong together, and love one another forever, because we are SISTAS FOREVAAA!
06 May 2007Happy 2nd year my special ones. :) We love Redden&Martono ok!
--.
Song fest 2007 ! Am I joining? Ha ha ha.
Pee ah, I feel like going K again mans.
--.
I`ve flunked my Combined Humans, Amath and Emath ! Notice I used the past tense. Haaa. Yes, that`s how confident I am. Pinning all my hopes on the 5 other subjects.
Tuition ! I want
that tuition teacher. Come on, save me from the pits of doom mummy. Let me go !
Oh I love exams. Dont ya?
--.
Thank you Kathleen, thank you Jasper.
--.
My piano is unwell! :( Can`t play on it for more than a week darn it. I miss you too dear piano.
--.
Choir ! !@#$%^&*
I dont know I dont know I dont know.
I don`t want to ! Dont, please dont!
Why?! When!? How!? Which?! Ah, the many questions in my head.
!@#$%^&*
--.
Thats all I wanna say. Brief but yeah.
Bye la.
H bzms szjd hs zmxlnqd. Rhfg..